The Compton Coat has been part of Alan Paine's product offering since the launch of the country collection and continues to be one of the most popular garments in the Compton range.
Engineered with a 100% wool water repellent outer, this robust and hardwearing garment is armed with a waterproof & breathable membrane to keep you comfortable in the most testing of weather conditions.
Insulated with a soft polyester wadding alongside deep manly hand warmer pockets and storm cuffs, all to keep you warm on those cold wintery mornings.
Featuring two large cartridge pockets with drainage holes along with flap retainer straps hidden inside the top pockets definitely will prove useful on those shoot days.
Housing a map pocket under the front storm placket and with two further secure internal pockets the Compton Coat certainly fits the bill for a impeccable shooting coat.
• Soft Contrast Inner Collar For Comfort.
• Two Cartridge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes.
• Two Handwarmer Pockets With Flap Retainer Straps.
• Secure Map Pocket Under Front Placket.
• Internal Secure Pocket.
• Waterproof Dripstrip Bottom Of Lining.
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs.
• Water Repellent Outer.
• Waterproof & Breathable 15000 Mm / 20000 Mvp.
||Over and Under
|Barrel Length (Inch)
|Stock Length (Inch)
No reviews yet
Write Your Review