Whether out in the field or walking the dog, the Alan Paine Durham waterproof jacket will soon become your go-to garment.
This highly technical waterproof jacket is crafted from a high quality robust cotton rich outer fabric. With a waterproof level of 15000mm and a breathability of 25000, the wearer will remain dry and comfortable whilst out in the most punishing conditions. The jacket has waterproof windbreaker cuffs plus a waterproof drip strip at the bottom of the lining. Furthermore, we are so confident of its durability that each jacket comes with a two-year guarantee.
This versatile stylish coat is ideal whilst out in the field or in town. With pleated sleeves, an action back, copious pockets and a detachable and adjustable peak hood it is perfect for any shooter. Two cartridge pockets come complete with handy eyelet drainage holes; there are two essential hand-warmer pockets, a hunter’s pouch, a secure map pocket under the coat’s front placket and two internal secure pockets for your valuables. Extra zips are a clever addition enabling the wearer to zip in one of our Aylsham fleece waistcoats or fleece jackets to provide additional layering if required.
• Outer: 53%Cotton 32%Polyester 15%Nylon.
• Inside Collar Trimmed With Alcantara.
• Detachable Adjustable Peak Hood.
• Drawcord Adjustable Waist.
• Two Cartridge Pockets With.
Eyelet Drainage Holes.
• Two Handwarmer Pockets.
• Secure Map Pocket Under Front Placket.
• Two Internal Secure Pockets.
• Waterproof Dripstrip.
• Action Back.
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs.
• Shaped Sleeve For Movement.
• Zips Inside To Accommodate Aylsham Waistcoat.
• Comes With 2 Year Guarantee.
• Waterproof & Breathable.
Fabric: 53% Cotton | 32% Polyester | 15% Nylon
No reviews yet
Write Your Review